Returns and refund policy
FRUT SA strives to provide the best possible service to its customers, with appropriate measures in place to ensure staff and suppliers all comply with the Consumer Protection Act (CPA). We are committed to operate our business in terms of the requirements of the CPA and our returns policy is aligned therewith.
Please note that FRUT SA has a no returns policy and frozen items cannot be returned if a customer had a change of mind in respect of the purchased item. This is in line with public and food safety regulations.
If any wrong or damaged product was accidentally delivered to you as the customer must inform us within 12 hours of receipt of said goods. The goods must be unopened, kept according to storage conditions and in its original packaging. We will either exchange it for the correct product, replace the product or refund the customer. Refunds will be finalized within 7-10 business days depending on your bank.
If you have received a product which turns out to be defective or poor quality, please notify us within 12 hours of receipt for goods. Please send us pictures of the product, batch code, product code, order number and date of delivery to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We value your feedback and all complaints will be delt with a serious investigation in conjunction with our Quality department. Our team will contact you directly and keep you informed on the process.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return:
1. Product has defrosted after delivery
2. Change of mind in respect of the purchased item
3. Product has not been kept according to storage conditions, (e.g. your freezer broke down, product was defrosted and refrozen again), incorrect handling or repacking
4. Product has expired
5. Damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
6. Loss or theft of product after delivery
If you return a product that does not comply with this Policy, you may be liable to reimburse FRUT SA for the cost of collecting the product from you and the cost of having the product returned to you.
Estimated delivery time for your order is based on your area and selected delivery date upon confirming you order. Please note that unforeseen circumstances such as traffic, weather conditions or protest action may occasionally cause slight delays. We appreciate your understanding and patience in such situations. Should we not be able to deliver on the scheduled day, we will reschedule and delivery your delicious frozen fruits on the next available delivery day.
FRUT SA currently offers delivery services to most areas in Cape Town, Johannesburg, and Pretoria and Durban North. To view if we deliver to your specific area, please enter your address via this link. Each area has its own dedicated delivery day, which will be displayed upon entering your address. FRUT SA is focused on expanding our delivery network and will communicate should there be any updates.
We charge a flat fee of R90.00 inclusive of VAT per delivery, and orders of R800 or more will receive free delivery.
Our certificates are available on request. (e.g. FSSC 22000, Halaal and Kosher, CoA). You are welcome to contact us on email@example.com for any further information regarding certifications.
Orders & Cancellations
Once you place an order, please allow at least 1 working day for us to process your order (weekends and public holidays excluded).
You will receive a confirmation email upon placing your order, followed by an email when your order is packed and when ready for shipment.
Our team will contact you then to confirm your scheduled delivery.
When the order has been received and signed for, you will receive a confirmation email.
Cancellation of order
We strive to provide a convenient and reliable shipping service to ensure you receive our delicious products in a timely manner. However on the following 3 reasons why your order may be cancelled:
1. Payment not received: All our payment methods require payment to be made at checkout. If you do not complete payment, your order will automatically be cancelled.
2. Stock Constraints: While we make every effort to make sure our stock information is accurate when you place an order, occasionally we may run out of stock after an order has been placed.
3. Unable to deliver your order: An email will be sent to you confirming your scheduled delivery date before each delivery attempt. We will automatically reschedule your delivery, contact you via email or telephone to confirm a new date if you were not available for delivery. If after 2 unsuccessful delivery attempts, we are still unable to reach you, your delivery will be cancelled.
FRÜT contact information:
Frut Head Office:
25 Firgrove Way,
Firgrove Industrial Estate,
021 851 5166